Things You Need To Know About Fleas And Harms They Can Cause
If you ever notice a tiny insect jumping inside your home or garden then you need to be alert because it could be the sign of flea infestations. Fleas hop and feed on the blood of animals and birds. Fleas can spread infection through their bites. Research has proved that there are more than 2,000 species of fleas all across the world. Like ticks, fleas need blood to survive hence, they can feed on you anytime however, you will feel a sensation of pain when they will bite you. Hence, flea extermination becomes vital.
Here are The Things That You Need To Know About Fleas
- Throughout the sunnier months, from Springtime to Autumn, fleas are always seen outdoors on native mammals and are therefore seen on the hedge and plants in the area.
- Fleas cannot fly and survive by engulfing the blood of people and animals.
- You pets are the most favourite host for fleas.
- Fleas can be exterminated by the frozen weather or will sprawl quiescent until sunny weather occurs.
- The average lifespan of a flea is last about 100 days, however, fleas’ lifespans can be somewhat inconsistent.
- Fleas cannot persist in extremely hot temperature.
Harms That Flea Cause
- In some unsafe pets, the flea bite will cause redness, ticklishness, scratching and hair loss.
- Flea bites can also cause weight loss to your pets.
- Flea bites can cause hair damage and rare etchings.
- Fleas can attack people but don’t dwell on people’s skin or fur. Several infections can be transmitted by fleas and disseminate to people, such as epidemic and cat scar illness.
- The most popular flea spread virus is the Bubonic plague. Getting rid of a flea on own is not a mere task, therefore, you will need to seek help from a Professional Pest Control Services in Sydney they will also give you the best flea prevention tips.
Whom To Trust?
At Panther Pest Control here you will get the best flea control services. We are a company of experts who have years of expertise with them in the industry of Flea Pest Control Services. Pest infestation is a common problem that every homeowner’s face. And to get rid of them you will certainly require professional’s help. You can call us to remove any type of pest infestations from your house. The team of our expert technicians have years of expertise in this industry and can eliminate all type of pest infestations efficiently. Same day booking services are available as well. So, just call us now for the best offers.